Suva Nausori Water & Sewerage Scheme Package 5
Commissioned by the Water and Sewerage Department, Ministry of Works, Transport and Public Utilities, Government of Fiji (WSD) to carry out the consultancy services for Package 5 – Augmentation and Rehabilitation of Sewer Networks under the Suva- Nausori Regional Water Supply & Sewerage Project.
Under the Erasito Beca Consultants Limited Contract with the WSD, the consultancy services have been divided into eight sub-packages, which are as follows:
- Package 5A – involves the rehabilitation of five major sewage pump stations in the Suva area being Narere, Nabua, Parade, Robertson Road and Walu Bay Pump Stations.
- Package 5B – involves the rehabilitation of sanitary sewers in the Suva City area and in Nausori Town.
- Package 5C – involves the rehabilitation of the Lower Eastern trunk Sewer.
- Package 5D – involves the extension of the sewer network to Tacirua Heights.
- Package 5E – involves the extension of the sewer network to the NLTB Subdivision at Tamavua.
- Package 5F – involves the provision of a reticulated sewerage system to Samabula North.
- Package 5G – involves the provision of a reticulated sewerage system to Suva Point/Nasese/Domain/Muanikau areas.
- Package 5H – involves the provision of sewer pump stations and rising mains from the proposed Housing Authority Subdivision at Navitoka to the existing Waila Subdivision and the augmentation of the existing Waila Trunk Sewer.